This charger makes field charging your model plane, drone, or quadcopter easy! Just take any 3s or 4s lipo with an XT60 connector and plug it in to this charger and charge dozens of 1s packs. You could also use a wall adapter as supply power so you can continuously charge at home. Once supplied with a 3s or 4s battery, just plug your 1s batteries into the charger to start charging. When you connect a discharged 1s battery to the charger the corresponding ports LED light will turn red until the battery is fully charged. Once charged, the LED will turn green and you can remove your 1s battery and fly!
BT2.0 Connector - the most significant revolution in 1S Tiny Whoop Drone.
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
To provide our customers with greatest convenience, we specially made this adapter cable, this adapter cable will be a perfect solution when you want to charge the BT2.0 300 mAh 1S battery with the PH 2.0 charger.
Meanwhile, we provide a certain number of BT2.0 connectors as a free gift for everybody. Click here to grab FREE connector.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 connector supports 9A continuous current and 15A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. Brings more perfect flight experience when you fly the 1S brushless whoop drone.
- By using the BT2.0 connector, it can solve the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 1S lipo battery becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 1.0mm banana connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle if you use our BT2.0 300mah 1S battery on Meteor65.
- Conversion from PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector can be achieved with just one Adapter Cable, which convenient for charge the BT 2.0 battery with the PH 2.0 charger.
Here is Betafpv Lab video to show you the best way of replacing BT2.0 connectors.
- Item: BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- Length: 55mm (Not included the plug)
- Weight: 1.07g(1 pcs)
- Wire Type: 22AWG
- Input Port: PH2.0 male connector（connect PH2.0 charger）
- Output Port: BT2.0 female connector（connect BT2.0 battery）
- Note: Blue represents the positive pole (+); White represents the negative pole(-)
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag. For more instruction, click here to reach.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time (about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors (10pcs)
- 2S Whoop Cable Pigtail (BT 2.0)
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 260mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable