Con l'acquisto di questo prodotto è possibile raccogliere fino a 679 punti fedeltà. Il totale del tuo carrello in questo momento ( 679 punti ) potrà essere convertito dopo l'acquisto in un buono di 67,90 €.
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port 1 that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
Direct lost persons with greater ease using a dual spotlight that enhances your vision in low-light areas.
From take-off to landing, we’ve refined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging in to your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information.
Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing2, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result? A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments.
The Advanced Pilot Assistance System3 enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions; and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
Like your iOS or Android device, GPS timestamping records the time and date that images are taken, so you can leverage data for industry level applications where accuracy is essential and timing is vital.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task – whenever duty calls.
Stay powered on in demanding climates with a suite of smart self-heating batteries that are capable of working in sub-zero temperatures.
At 905 g the Mavic 2 Enterprise is rapidly foldable and swiftly slides in the side of your belt package, giving you instant power that’s easily accessible and transportable – wherever you operate.
Fly with confidence using a range of advanced controls that are sophisticated in design and refined to give you the ultimate flying experience – every time you take off.
FOC ESCs & Propulsion
24 GB Onboard Data Storage
Efficiently locate missing or stranded persons in places difficult to scout with the naked eye.
DJI Pilot is a robust Android app developed specifically for enterprise users to unleash the power of their DJI drones. With development made specifically for the Mavic 2 Enterprise, DJI Pilot optimizes your flight capability for peak performance.
DJI FlightHub is a one-stop solution for managing your drone operations, supporting large organizations to effectively scale their aerial operations. Compatible with the Mavic 2 Enterprise, you can integrate FlightHub directly into your existing fleet of DJI drones and leverage its aerial intel across your organization.
1. In some cases, operations with modular accessories may require special approval. Please check your local regulations.
2. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
3. Kindly note that APAS is currently not supported on the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Edition, it is only available on the Zoom Edition.
4. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
5. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
6. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment, use of flight modes, and or modular accessories.